Saturday, September 20, 2008

Stumbled upon a Stumbler

I just happened to find another website (I'm sure there are MANY) that is dedicated to stumbling. The post was about a cool trick that I'd like to share with you.

  • Go to Google.com and click on images.
  • Fill in the search box with anything that you would like to search for (mine was butterflies)
  • A results page with come up with several images per your search.
  • Now delete the address and copy/paste the following code in the address bar and hit
The code is in a text file found here. Just select all and paste it in the address bar, “control+a to select all or edit >select all>copy”
How cool is that?!?!?!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Hi! You left me a comment today...thanks for dropping by!

How did you stumble upon my little 'ol blog? (thanks for the compliment!)

Email me and we'll discuss TN!! :)
goldengoodnessblog @ gmail . com

rthling said...

Ooo, I read your comment that you left on My Goodness' blog. I live in Millington, too. Any chance you'd be looking for a good church?
You can email me at dianethomas @ aol.com